来源：英语 发布时间：2018-08-20 点击：
英 [ˈvɪktəri] 美 [ˈvɪktəri]
名词 胜利; 成功; 克服
1. The basketball team had a string of victories last season.
2. The school football team has had three victories this month against other schools.
1. In business as in sports, victory is sweet only if the game is fair.
2. American swimming star Michael Phelps posted his second victory in two days, capturing the men's 100 meter butterfly at the Canada Cup swimming competition on Sunday.
3. He missed all three attempts, and the buzzer finally sounded to give Lithuania the victory.
4. " I was surprised by the one round victory, " IOC President Jacques Rogge told The Associated Press.
5. Only a victory by a big margin would give the Chinese any chance of qualifying for the final eight.
6. The Italians beat Victory Challenge of Sweden by 23 seconds, also on the northern " Romeo " course.
7. The decision was hailed as a victory by gun enthusiasts, sports shooters and supporters of Switzerland's citizen soldier tradition.
8. Cell phone service was left on in the station during the action, and some protesters took that as a sign of victory.
9. Even victory in the 100m did little to paper over the cracks of a calamitous few days for the erstwhile golden boy of Japanese swimming.
1. Artest, who has a sprained left thumb, missed the final two games after scoring 22 points in a 94-91 victory over New Orleans on Saturday night, a triumph that opened the door for the Lakers to win the West.
2. Finally, many of the companions Help defeat the last BOSS, in order to get the final victory.
3. Who can operate a terminal effectively, the palm charges a terminal, who will be able to get the victory competing.
4. The virtue of all achievement is victory over oneself.